Oh, For Heaven’s Sake

My keyboard still doesn’t work, but I walked into the other room and saw my laptop. I would have rolled my eyes, but I’m in day 3 of a three day migraine. No, it hasn’t lasted three days. It’s happened every day for the past three days. I honestly think it’s a reaction to something I’m eating – and I’ve stopped eating it. Consequently, I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer right now.

Anyway, my surprise was that everyone’s a winner! Now, if you’ll all send me your address – even if you put it in your comment – with the name of your book choice one more time and email it to karen@karenranney.com with ADDRESS as the subject line, I’ll start the book mailing process.

There is a possibility I won’t be able to get all your first choices, but we’ll see.

Please give me a couple of weeks to send out the books – and more for international books. In other words, after Halloween.

18 thoughts on “Oh, For Heaven’s Sake”

1. Just curious what do you think the food culprit was? Mike has had a migraine the past few days. Hope you are feeling better Karen.

• With me it’s sodium. I don’t use salt, but I do use miso paste. The soy is supposed to balance off the detrimental effects of the sodium of the miso, but I still have to be careful about how much I use. Well, I haven’t been as wise lately, so wham! Here comes the migraine. It’s now been about two days since it’s been out of my system, so the headaches have gone away. Needless to say, I’ve thrown away all of the miso paste and all the stuff I’ve made with it, too.

2. I hope you are feeling better. I can sympathize, as I have migraines, too.

Zella Elder 117 Cedar Creek Road, Oden Arkansas 71961

To Wed an Heiress

3. I’m sooo sorry. I got migraines for many long years

Any old book would be swell. I mean older book. I only discovered you a few years ago
    Joan willett
    9300 village green
    Orangevale CA 95662

4. 🥳
    WooHoo!!! Congrats to all you lucky winners!! 🎉
    As always, you, Ms. Karen, are a truly generous lady!
    Hope you feel better soon. 🌷

5. Migraines are the worst. I am happy you have isolated the food that was causing them. Keyboard problems on top of that – WOW! I hope you continue to feel better.

You are the BEST to your readers and we THANK YOU. When ever you send one of your books to any of us – is just the right time and the right book. I hope you are enjoying the beginning of Fall.

Helen in Ark.

6. Thank you. I would love one of your older books. I have most you wrote in the last few years.

Janice Hickman
    1175 SE Freedom Circle
    Mountain Home Id 83647

7. Oh wow! Thank you. My choice was The Witch of Clan Sinclair.

Jenny Wilcox
    Unit 5, 43 Park Road
    Nambour 4560
    Queensland
    Australia

8. Either Upon a Wicked Time and/or My True Love. If possible.

And I am glad you have a way to communicate with the outside world. Go Laptop.