I think it’s the time of year, but I’ve read so many blog posts lately where people are pontificating about 99 Ways to Enjoy Life or 50 Things To Do Each Day or 227 Kind Gestures that I thought I’d get in on the action.
I only have ten rules and sometimes they change. I try to remember these each day, but some days are more successful than others:
- Life isn’t fair, but that’s okay.
- Keep your sense of humor.
- Be a princess in your own life.
- Gratitude is as necessary as breathing. Always be thankful for what you have.
- Forgive yourself.
- Forget your past – experience each day in the NOW.
- Feel compassion rather than pity.
- Go after your dreams.
- Dare to love, fully and completely – people and furry friends, too.
- Find a way to do something nice for someone every day.