I had to think about it.
I think I write about men who attract me and I go for the tall, dark, and handsome type. I’m really not into bad boys or uber-Alpha heroes. I thought about some other things I wouldn’t write (but I’ve learned never to say never):
A hero who has:
- Earrings. No.
- A soul patch. No.
- Piercings – anywhere. God no.
- Tattoo on his neck. Um, no.
- Tattoos on the knuckles. (Run, baby run.)
Okay, since I’m being so critical, what do I, personally, like?
- Men who are passionate about what they do for a living, whatever it is – accountant, body builder, mechanic, pilot – they love doing what they do.
- Men who don’t need to be taken care of by a woman to be whole – they can do their own cooking, laundry, and shopping.
- Men who like being men and don’t worry about being in touch with their “feminine side”.