1. Covers with cut off heads or bare chests don’t bother you one bit.
2. The word “Duke” intrigues you.
3. A kilted man brings a pink tinge to your cheek.
4. You tend to look for the positive in life.
5. You read a lot. (You’ve heard the comment: “She’s got her nose in a book.” all your life.)
6. You know authors but you’re also aware of publishers.
7. You’ve learned to ignore the disparagement of other non-readers. What do they know?
8. A happy ever after is absolutely necessary.
9. Sex, to you, is an integral part of life.
10. You want to feel good when you read.