I’m thinking of re-establishing guest author posts on my blog once a month. But this time, instead of a guest author writing a blog post, they would have to answer a few questions.
I’ve put on my reader hat, and I think I’ve come up with a few questions I would want to know about a new writer.
1. What made you write THIS book?
2. What kind of readers do you hope to attract?
3. Do you have a central theme that’s found in your books?
4. If I read XXX, I might like your book. Who is XXX?
5. What’s the one thing you’d never write about?
What do you think? Do you like these questions? Hate them? Have some of your own?
I’d love to hear your opinions.